“Websites as Graphs” rendering of this blog
4 June 2006
“Websites as Graphs” rendering of CurtisPalmer.com Blog
Originally uploaded by ▐►cp◄▌.
Came across a great tool tonight and decided to “map” my own blog. Pretty cool way to view the HTML tags.
What do the colors mean?
- blue: for links (the A tag)
- red: for tables (TABLE, TR and TD tags)
- green: for the DIV tag
- violet: for images (the IMG tag)
- yellow: for forms (FORM, INPUT, TEXTAREA, SELECT and OPTION tags)
- orange: for linebreaks and blockquotes (BR, P, and BLOCKQUOTE tags)
- black: the HTML tag, the root node
- gray: all other tags