ALL ABOARD! Next Stop: Railroad Reservation Park
Come hear the latest about the Railroad Reservation Park. BirminghamCREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) has opened up their February 16th lunch meeting to the public:
- Guest Speakers: Renee Kemp-Rotan, Director of Capital Projects, Mayor’s Office – City of Birmingham / Meredith Ray, Corporate Realty, Project: Standard Condo
- Topics: Will the Railroad Reservation Park be to Birmingham what Central Park is to New York? Hear from Renee Kemp-Rotan from the Mayor’s Office about the latest plans and developments for the Railroad Reservation Park district. Meredith Ray with Corporate Realty will share about the Standard Condo project and others in the area around the park and address how this area is becoming a real hot spot.
- Date/Time: Thursday, February 16, 2006 / 11:30am until 1:00pm
- Location: The Event Center at McWane Center, 200 19th Street North, downtown Birmingham
- Cost: $20 for members of BirminghamCREW / $25 for non-members / PRICE INCLUDES LUNCH
- RSVP: Please make your reservations by noon, Monday, February 13, 2005 / Call 205.298.1273 / Email info@birminghamCREW.org
- Parking: Free parking is provided in the McWane Center parking deck accessible from 2nd Avenue North / Direct access to the Event Center is available from Level C of the parking deck
BirminghamCREW is focused on advancing the success of women in c ommercial real estate. Thanks to this organization for hosting the discussion and opening their meeting to the public!